100 Babies 100 Babies

That was fucking great!

Really good man! Nice idea to use random internet google people to do everything. I'll have to "complain" about the recording quality. When the flash starts you're using a higher quality mic and then for no apparent reason when the guy who fucked his sister shows up, the quality totally fucks up, from there on to the rest of the flash. No biggie, but still.. as English isn't my 1st language and you don't have subtitles take into account that high quality sound makes a big difference for me.

Anyways, laughed my ass off hard. GJ you MFer!!! =D

JunkYardAnimations responds:

haha, its because i was recording with a professional microphone for the first part and then something fucked up and it stopped recording so i switched to my crappy mic:P but now it works again so next flash will be solid sound! im glad u enjoyed it

BlownOutOfProportion4(3) BlownOutOfProportion4(3)

FUCKING GREAT!!!

Unexpected action! Dude... all this was really thought out. You're a fucking great storyteller! I'm SO glad to see all these masterpieces again! And congrats on that 1st and 2nd daily on part 1 and 2 !!! =D

Keep up the sick humor!

--SephXD--

BlownOutOfProportion4 (2) BlownOutOfProportion4 (2)

Glad to see you're back!

All these 3 parts are a sample of why you're such a great scripter!!! The animation may not be top notch, and you lack background music... but man! This is the reason why I started watching all your flashes. Rude and disturbing jokes. You're one of the greatest at what you do, and I'm glad you made this one, because it's fucking great!

--SephXD--

JunkYardAnimations responds:

wicked thanks a lot bro.. and ya i DO NOT want to be an animator/sound guy in the future, im working at becoming a comedy writer so i post cartoons to show what im capable of, im soooo glad that so many people enjoyed this full length episode.. think i should pitch it to t.v?

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Mediocre.

The 1st scene was great. Move for me is indeed a great song I love it. The drawings and animation were great too. Too bad the 1st animator was the only one able to do an enjoyable flash piece. I liked all the ranting in the rest of the flash animations because there's something true to it but... you KNOW it's a totally different quality when you compare the 1st scene to the rest of the collab...

Santa's Visit Santa's Visit

Quite good!

Although you could see where this was going, when good santa showed up I was surprised. Nice cartoon. I felt it was more like sick and cruel and twisted, which I like, but lacked humorous value.

I like your cruel, twisted cartoons; but I'm all in for a laugh! I hope your next cartoon will be a little more funny like most of the others: funny and with lots of unexpected shit coming up XD

I have a good feeling about "Take a piss" ;)

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

Awesome flash!

Just for the Lulz haha...
I actually know some stuff about the LHC because I was following everything back then in may... and yeah... GREATEST IDEA EVER XD

Sorry, no constructive criticism X_X

The Legend of David 1 The Legend of David 1

I have a big concern

The graphics and animation were pretty cool. There's quite a room for improvement but it's ok, you need no more to tell a good story.
The story seems good, I think it's a nice twist that Ganondorf has the Ocarina now.
The music and sound effects were 10/10.

The big problem IMO is the voice acting. I'm sorry but I find it awful. David and Navi's voices are horrible and you have to make a big effort to understand them. But understanding isn't the only problem... David's voice is just horrible IMO, like you wanted him to sound really retarded on purpose right?

Sorry about that, but that's what I think. Everything quite good except for the VA. You could try with some of NGs voice actors...

Super Smash Teaser Super Smash Teaser

Looks AWESOME!

I'll be looking forward to the real product :)

Bowl Of Soup II Bowl Of Soup II

You're ****ing talented man!

I disagree with all the people voting low on your submissions. This was seriously great work! I like this kind of humor, but also this one was more than just a little short humorous flick and that's why I decided to review.

This one had a story. I mean, I wanted to know what would happen next, it was kinda interesting. The animation is pretty good, but could be better. There's some room for improvement in the graphics and animation department. But what I think really counts is the story, or the jokes, I mean THE IDEA.

I like this kind of animations, and if other people doesn't like it or thinks it's totally insane and should be blammed or w/e then just do not watch! I don't like dress-up games or industrial music, but that's not a valid reason to go and blam those and review with 0... that'd be just plain stupid.

Anyways, never quit doing this thing! You got talent :D

PS: to the guys below me, I'm also NOT 14; I'm 19.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

hahaha ya, what's with those moronic 14 year old haters... give me a break... if you don't like my cartoons then don't continue to watch them!! anyways thanks for the review, check out my site and other cartoons

B B

Did you mean B ?

Or did you mean XD ?

This is an insult to flash animators but it was funny anyways :P