Flood Fill Flood Fill

Amazing =)

One of the best puzzle games I've played in a while. Creative, simple and addictive. You could add a "clear" button so we don't have to go back and forth to clear all the paint. I hope you guys do a 2nd one!!

SkyFyre SkyFyre

NEEDS A QUALITY SWITCH

Quite addicting. The upgrade system is very well designed, the graphics are good, the level design is good, the music is fine, and the buyable stuff is good too. What it needs is a quality switch, as with all that enemy / bullet / coin rain going on you get a slight lag which makes it impossible to dodge your way through the bullets :(

Other than that, pretty solid game ^^
Please! Add that quality button later!

Polygonal Fury Polygonal Fury

Great game dude!

Addicting as drugs (I'd suppose). Nice concept and great execution. Graphics aren't 10/10 but this game idea doesn't need much in that department. The inclusion of upgrades and specially the ability to reset your points was a GREAT addition IMO: it gave it much more depth than just clicking and waiting for things to explode.

One thing I'd like to point out is that many times it was difficult to see what LVL the shapes were. Many times I clicked on a shape I though I could break with one click, but it was a higher level. You could have given them different colors for each lvl, not just shades of the same color.

Overall great game. Addictive and fun!
Congrats on your 1st game, and getting front page!! ^^

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

Fucking awesome!!!!

That was really surprising, original and based on truth idea!!! XD

Medieval Rampage Medieval Rampage

Awesome game!

It was great. Beat all 25 levels on my 1st try but with a low score =S

At first it was hard to earn money for the Composite bow and Specially the Crossbow. It took like 15+ waves until I realized I was stacking up bows and could sell them.

The arrow system was good, although it wasn't very clear to see how much arrows you had left, or how to select another type of arrow.. but at least every time you started you were automatically equipped with the best arrow / bow.

The RPG elements of upgrading your bows and hero stats was a great addition IMO. Was the health supposed to be in percentage? As the highest I could reach was always 100 points. Also, there was a little bug there. Sometimes I upgraded my HP, say, to lvl 2, and then I clicked back to check the arrows I had, then clicked next and health was lvl3 (like a free upgrade).

Something that bothered me is that many times enemies (and one boss) would teleport right beside you leaving you no chance to escape. Also, I didn't die but I wanna know: if you do, are there any checkpoints? Because many waves were quite hard and I'd hate having to start all over.

VERY NICE GAME!!
I'm looking forward to the sequel. Add more RPG elements / customization if you can, but still keep it simple.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

One of the greatest games on NG!!

Great game!! True to the FF style. Simple but not easy to beat. It was neither too short nor too long. It has different difficulty settings. The 2nd shop idea was a very good one.

I bet your fave FF is IX as well ^^
Keep it up with all these kickass flash submissions!!!

matt-likes-swords responds:

Probably 9 or 6, aye.

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

That was great!

Very nice graphics and awesome concept!! Dinosaurs + Lazers = pure OWNAGE

Too bad it was so short... about 3 minutes. You should make a sequel or something and improve on this. Maybe having more dinosaurs and they having differences like say, one has more attack, another more defense, another moves really fast, etc etc. There are MANY ways to improve on what you already have.

Also I believe Dinomite was a little larger than Tyrannosaurus X and hit the walls more often. Just so that you watch things like that if you make a sequel.

Bloody Fun Day Bloody Fun Day

Great game!

Fun, simple and easy to learn. Nice concept also. Being Death is always awesome ^^

Fuck Mr.Hatcher Fuck Mr.Hatcher

AWKWARD!

Awkwardly enough I only had to retry 2 times :D

Nicely done. Quite a sick game and concept, as always. I really like your work XD
It was rather short.. maybe because i had to retry few times. You could have more variables in the next one (and checkpoints :)

The graphics were good, and also he animation. I really like the script and the voice acting :D
Also, you must be used to lots of people reviewing 1 or 0, but don't worry 'cause there's a lot of people who understands your style of humor and likes it.

Geoffreys Quest Geoffreys Quest

Pretty cool !

Nice game, but something strange happened to me :O

***SPOILERS***

There's one part I clicked EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING and nothing happened. And I didn't read what the guy with all the answers (reviewer v ) said. SO I right clicked and then clicked "play" and the electric impulse blew out the lock XD

Then, after reading the answers I know I was supposed to do this "28. COLLECT PEN ON TOP OF DRESSER AND STICK IT IN THE OUTLET TO SHORT CIRCUIT THE ELECTRIC BOX AND REMOVE ITS LOCK." But I had already collected the pen and clicked the outlet everywhere and nothing happened >_>

Anyways, pretty good game :D