100 Babies 100 Babies

That was fucking great!

Really good man! Nice idea to use random internet google people to do everything. I'll have to "complain" about the recording quality. When the flash starts you're using a higher quality mic and then for no apparent reason when the guy who fucked his sister shows up, the quality totally fucks up, from there on to the rest of the flash. No biggie, but still.. as English isn't my 1st language and you don't have subtitles take into account that high quality sound makes a big difference for me.

Anyways, laughed my ass off hard. GJ you MFer!!! =D

JunkYardAnimations responds:

haha, its because i was recording with a professional microphone for the first part and then something fucked up and it stopped recording so i switched to my crappy mic:P but now it works again so next flash will be solid sound! im glad u enjoyed it

BlownOutOfProportion4(3) BlownOutOfProportion4(3)

FUCKING GREAT!!!

Unexpected action! Dude... all this was really thought out. You're a fucking great storyteller! I'm SO glad to see all these masterpieces again! And congrats on that 1st and 2nd daily on part 1 and 2 !!! =D

Keep up the sick humor!

--SephXD--

BlownOutOfProportion4 (2) BlownOutOfProportion4 (2)

Glad to see you're back!

All these 3 parts are a sample of why you're such a great scripter!!! The animation may not be top notch, and you lack background music... but man! This is the reason why I started watching all your flashes. Rude and disturbing jokes. You're one of the greatest at what you do, and I'm glad you made this one, because it's fucking great!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

wicked thanks a lot bro.. and ya i DO NOT want to be an animator/sound guy in the future, im working at becoming a comedy writer so i post cartoons to show what im capable of, im soooo glad that so many people enjoyed this full length episode.. think i should pitch it to t.v?

Flood Fill Flood Fill

Amazing =)

One of the best puzzle games I've played in a while. Creative, simple and addictive. You could add a "clear" button so we don't have to go back and forth to clear all the paint. I hope you guys do a 2nd one!!

SkyFyre SkyFyre

NEEDS A QUALITY SWITCH

Quite addicting. The upgrade system is very well designed, the graphics are good, the level design is good, the music is fine, and the buyable stuff is good too. What it needs is a quality switch, as with all that enemy / bullet / coin rain going on you get a slight lag which makes it impossible to dodge your way through the bullets :(

Other than that, pretty solid game ^^
Please! Add that quality button later!

Polygonal Fury Polygonal Fury

Great game dude!

Addicting as drugs (I'd suppose). Nice concept and great execution. Graphics aren't 10/10 but this game idea doesn't need much in that department. The inclusion of upgrades and specially the ability to reset your points was a GREAT addition IMO: it gave it much more depth than just clicking and waiting for things to explode.

One thing I'd like to point out is that many times it was difficult to see what LVL the shapes were. Many times I clicked on a shape I though I could break with one click, but it was a higher level. You could have given them different colors for each lvl, not just shades of the same color.

Overall great game. Addictive and fun!
Congrats on your 1st game, and getting front page!! ^^

SM64-Flying through Heaven rem SM64-Flying through Heaven rem

Great mix!

Calming, but at the same time upbeat and cheerful! :)
Very nice to hear. Unfortunately I don't have much constructive things to say D=
Anyways, nice work! ^^

prey2009 responds:

Lol, no worries. its nice at least you enjoyed it and bring you lots of happyiness :)

Electricity Dance Electricity Dance

Very nice!!

I like it. Simple and catchy. I'm not much into trance.. I'd say it "lacks a little variety"? It can become a little repetitive.. but I like how you made those pauses, taking out the drum beat at some points.

When the piano came in I thought it'd change the rythm, but well.. I guess that didn't happen =/

Anyways, I think it's very nice, specially for a 1st try. Keep on trying, it may take some time getting used to it. Good job overall :)

Ixalon responds:

Thank you very much^^ Good you liked this song :D

Malevolent Mansion (B-Kazooie) Malevolent Mansion (B-Kazooie)

Excellent work.

Congrats if you did this yourself. It's really TOO good. Great song choice and marvelous remix. I'm sorry I don't have much to say..